As your organization’s retained executive search partner, Robert Stevens CFA will work with you to bring about discreet and effective dialogue with qualified candidates. The process we undertake involves:
- A review of your organizational culture and hiring priorities, defining your needs and developing a profile of the ideal candidate,
- Extensive research using our contacts in the investment industry, our comprehensive databases, and our network of focused research resources,
- A thorough recruiting effort based on a tailored search strategy to contact, interview and evaluate prospective candidates.
- Presentation of the most qualified candidates, supported by our analysis, with individual profiles detailing employment history, educational background and other pertinent information relating to each candidate’s qualifications, and
- Coordination of client interviews as well as consultation throughout the interview, reference checking, and negotiation process to facilitate your hiring of the best candidate.
When we undertake a search, the first step is to learn the client’s investment style, current and proposed product line, marketing and performance goals, and organizational design, all relevant to the position. With a well-developed understanding of the client team and the search position, we then prepare a position description for client review and commence the search.